Tuesday 23 December 2008

Day 1- Wutan

So I land off of the plane today and meet a man at the airport who will be my partner for the next 10 days. He am good. My name is Tom Vek, and I'm in China!!! I was in blackface on the plane which got me some funny looks I can tell you! But you have to go in disguise when you're a major music star like me!

My name is Tom Vek. Some people have started rumours about me like I'm in jail. Well I say fuck you jail!!!! Tom Vek says no crime. Please kids, don't!!! I'm not in jail. I'm in China. By the end of this trip I might be in a Chinese jail. But no.

So I already have gigs in China, which is nicE! Today Liu Zhang who is my manager in China got me a gig opening at a bar to about 600 people. This sounds like a lot but there are over 10x as many people in China, so really it was only 50 people. However I later managed to DOUBLE OVER TWICE the crowd by playing so well!!! I played lots of old hits which all the Chinese love I think it is due to the quite 'Asian' courd progressions! I also played new stuff which I am working on for my new album however this is much more experimental! I did 'You Smell The Cherries In Me' or whatever its called (I wrote it quite a long time ago) and then did 'This Things I Believe' at the end which is quite controversial for China as it is a political song!!! I hope the police don't mind but I don't think any of them were here. However everyone in China is very small so I might not have noticed. <---- THIS IS NOT RACIST!!!!!

Later on a girl gave me her phone number and wanted me to call her. This happens all the timwe in showbusiness! I phoned her but she was still standing right there so I didn't really see the point. This disappointed her however and as a result I failed to get any poon.

Catch ya tomorrow dudemeisters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment