Monday 29 December 2008

Day 6- China still and album, sorry!!!

Hey hey hey hey hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while, things have been mega-hectic after it was Christmas and I've been working on my album on China and I am happy to report that my album is now finished!!! It's taken me close to six years but it is finally done!!! I just had such a creative burst here in China, I have been so inspired by its rolling mountains and ancient rivers and dead dolphins and rapidly-expanding cities.

I have played two more gigs as well and it all went really well!!! On Christmas I ate some food, and then I phoned my family and friends! I drank some tea and needed to piss a lot- oh China!!! Me and Liu Zhang bought some fake rolex watches from some street dealers which I was informed was a really good deal!!! China is fun! China has many large buildings and one day I hope to enter one. However, for now I had to be content with the medium-sized buildings I have played gigs in.

When Chinese people eat they eat in a simple, communal way, always with other people who they exchange food with first. This is stark contrast to us FUCKERS in Britain who always eat alone, standing up, usually in small, enclosed spaces unless absolutely necessarily like at the 'snack booths' you get at airports, urgh!!! What is odd is occassionally you will see white people advertising products, this is apparently because it is 'better'.

Liu Zhang likes it when I play gigs because I'm quick at soundchecking!!! Later, I ate some food, and then we had some more food.

This conlcldes my thoughts for the day. See you in another city, folks!!!! Hey check this BITCH out: http://www.zshare.net/audio/534283582d26d55c/

I feel hungry. Maybe I'll eat some more food. Today I had some food and then I had some more food food food food food. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY FOOD. I 'skyped' some friends and then ate some food. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment