Tuesday 23 December 2008

Hey gang!!!!

My name is Tom Vek and I am a musician from London!!! A few years ago I had a big hit album called 'We Have Sound'. I went away for a while but recently I have been working really hard on a follow-up honest!!!! The other day an exciting opportunity appeared for me to tour China!!!! So I decided to go over there and bring my music to the masses of this fast-developing and deeply exciting country!!!

Over in London I'm a pretty big deal. People still remember me not just for my album but also because I am friends with some pretty big London deals like Dev and Semifinalists. In a recent list of 'Greatest Albums of This Millenium' my album came third to Test Icicles and Fleet Foxes. This is how amazing my record is.

China is really big and sometimes I eat weird food there!!!! This one time I played a computer game, then decided I didn't like vegetarians. I am in Hainan province!!! I killed a fox recently in the traditional Hainan style. Then I played a gig to some wide-eyed Chinese children, it was fun!!!

Hello internet!!!!! You're all cunts who don't like my music!!!!!

Yours deeply,
Tom Vek.

No comments:

Post a Comment